Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Incredible Post Alert!

This is the first paragraph:

"It is a good time of year for me to remind you about the true meaning of parenting. I first began sharing this poem when I was providing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) trainings in hospitals around San Francisco. My baby, Chloe, died in June of 1999 and local hospitals and healthcare providers were not educating parents regarding the Back to Sleep program, which reduces the incidence of SIDS by 50%."

Here's the link to the rest:
Speak to us of Children

Anna Yaya is doing what I strive to do. With my whole heart, I want to be open to seeing how the losses in my life might teach and empower me to serve a greater good.

Bless you, Anna Yaya! You show me that it can be done.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

I saw the title of this post and thought "so what else is new?"...I mean, half my posts start out as comments here since yours always get me thinking so much...but you mean a post on somebody else's blog...okay, I'll go check it out...

Tom Bailey said...

This is my first visit to your site. I connected through another blog. This is a powerful subject.

---

I liked the photo bellow of the tricky yoga pose that I have a hard time doing.


Check out my blog and see what you think.