Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Buoyant Blog Blessings! It's My Bloggiversary!


Happy Birthday to my Blog! We have ridden the world around the sun one time. Yeah!

When I started writing this blog on July 29, 2008 I had no idea how it would go. I thought it might be a workspace just for me to work out my ideas about yoga, the mind and culture. I soon became convinced that I wanted to share it with the world, and I'm so glad! The experience has been immensely satisfying. I have learned so much, and I feel much more connected to the world.

With every entry I developed more trust in the process and a greater sense that my words were being understood based on comments I received here and also privately. The positive feedback emboldened me to share more than I might have otherwise. And it has been so healing and fun!

Thank you for reading! Your comments give me a boost!

6 comments:

David Rice said...

Happy Bloggiversary, Brooks!

Anonymous said...

Seems a lot of my favourite blogs were 'born' in the last 12-18 months!!

Hope you stick around for a long time to come, Brooks! :)

Stephanie said...

Yay! Congrats to you!!!

YogaforCynics said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

Hoping you and the blog are around for many more....

Brenda P. said...

Many happy returns, Brooks! I've been at it for three years and I often think how much my teaching (and writing) has improved with the regular practice and examination of yoga.

Congrats!

aja said...

Happy Bloggiversary - I enjoy reading your thoughts, your writing style resonates with me.