Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vernal equinox suggests balance.

Yet, I feel so resistant to life! Which, to me, suggests an imbalance within myself. I don't want things the way they are. Which is so silly because this is just a moment. It'll pass.

In fact, just this morning when I was listening to Krista Tippett in On Being on WBEZ, I found myself appreciating the difficulty and suffering that accompany me. It was a beautiful realization of the part I play in things, and a reminder that it is worthwhile.

So, it'll pass…

Today, on the Vernal Equinox, there are 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark, suggesting balance. But I don't really feel that. And last night's super moon (the largest the moon has appeared in 18 years) suggests power and intensity—strong gravitational force.

I feel that.

And spring growth:
I feel that!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Carrie said...

great post so happy spring is here

Dianabol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Whatever you are experiencing, is exactly what you are meant to feel in THAT moment (this moment), and yes it will shift, it always does... balance isn't about staying in the center it is about returning to it...which implies continuous movement. At least that has been my experience.

gentle steps Brooks