Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Carrie inspires.


I really enjoyed reading the interview that Bob Weisenberg did at Elephant Journal with my good internet-friend, Carrie Barrepski. I am a fan of her blog, and I hope that you will enjoy knowing more about her, too.

In the interview, Bob says:
You have a very compelling personal story, and I like the way you put it right up front on your web page...
I like that, too. Carrie let's you know up-front what she sees going on with herself. Hers, is a voice of clarity. She says it like she sees it, and I love that about her. She is a woman with cerebral palsy, hearing loss, and legal blindness. I have observed that she is also an empowered writer with a zest for life, a clear mission in her writing, and clarity in her life choices. We can learn from her.

And she is a yogi!


No comments: