Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Discipline December has taken off!




After an extended planning stage, Discipline December has gotten off the ground. I am starting to meet my goals!

For a while (in a certain realm of stuck things) it seemed that I'd tell myself, "I'm gonna do…" (fill in the blank).

And whatever it was just was not getting done. I was feeling bad about myself. It seems that I had lost my own trust. I was questioning whether I would actually do what I was telling myself I would do.

It's also amazing to see how some small steps can make a huge difference in how I feel!

This week I have started to be more accountable to myself! I have a little chart that I can measure my progress on, and I've made some.

Yay!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

YogaforCynics said...

Well, if one of your December goals is to make your friends look like slackers by out-blogging them 14 to 1...

You rock, Brooks!