Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A View from Inside Child's Pose. And a weekly roundup.





Well, the most exciting thing for me right now is that I have been stretching in my blogging style—to great success! I have been enjoying getting some good conversations going over at Elephant here and here.

My most recent post, Power to the Pubis was picked up by the alumni relations website for the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I am honored to see that.

In honor of the female "down there" here is a link to a Web site that specializes in jewelry and things to celebrate the glorious variety nature has created in women!

Super-Power Bloganista, Linda-Sama was interviewed. Learn more about her here.

Bob Weisenberg's conversation from my post, Sexy Yogini + Car at Elephant, was presented again here.

Thank you for reading! Happy day best wishes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

thanks for the link love, Brooks! I like the title you gave me, however, I'm likin' what someone called me the other day: YOGA RENEGADE! YEAH!

Svasti said...

Hey Brooks,

Sorry I haven't commented on your awesome Power to the Pubis post yet! I intend to, but then, I've only just commented on one of Linda's posts from a couple of weeks ago. ;)

You are indeed on fire in terms of your blogging style and how awesome your posts have been lately...

Bob Weisenberg said...

Keep up the great work!

Bob W.

YogaforCynics said...

Great to see you stretching your writerly (bloggerly?) wings, Brooks...

I, meanwhile, fade slowly into irrelevance...but that's okay...