Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some blogs I've enjoyed this week.

Nikki Chau wrote about something that was redolent of Things That Jerk with Your Emotions. The post is called:
Don't Bite the Hook: A Lesson in Working with Anger
It includes a reference to my recent popular post at Elephant.

Carrie writes an interesting blog, shining light on disabilities to help and inspire people. She also posts interviews with high-profile yoginis like Natasha Rizopoulos and Seane Corn.

The Men's Section

I came across some interesting material about men this week:

Men's Yoga

Men's Food

Men's Sex

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


YogaforCynics said...

You're too good to me, Brooks...

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for the mention

Janice said...

Love that image, Brooks! Nature juxtaposed!