Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some blogs I've enjoyed this week.




Nikki Chau wrote about something that was redolent of Things That Jerk with Your Emotions. The post is called:
Don't Bite the Hook: A Lesson in Working with Anger
It includes a reference to my recent popular post at Elephant.

Carrie writes an interesting blog, shining light on disabilities to help and inspire people. She also posts interviews with high-profile yoginis like Natasha Rizopoulos and Seane Corn.

The Men's Section

I came across some interesting material about men this week:

Men's Yoga

Men's Food

Men's Sex



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

You're too good to me, Brooks...

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for the mention

Unknown said...

Love that image, Brooks! Nature juxtaposed!