Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Break from the Regularly Scheduled Programming...




It's nearing the end of summer, and I've been thinkin' that it might be about time to break my schedule and do somethin' different--a little recharge and refresh break for me. Here are a few programs I'm *not really* considering from different retreat centers across the country:

Radical Self-Loathing: Free Your Inner Bitch!

Total Sugar and White Flour Diet: Ride the Waves of Cotton Candy Cloudy Thinking and Mood Swings Galore.

Inner Critic Boot Camp: Really Give it to Yourself!

Exploring Inner Poverty: How feeling worthless helps you to let go of your dreams (You never would have succeeded anyway...) A Support Group for Loosers.

How to Stay Single for the Rest of Your Life (and Tell Yourself that You Enjoy it when You Don't)

No You (It's Better this Way): Get so Thin that You Practically Disappear.

Yoga for Your Nude Photoshoot.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Bob Weisenberg said...

Hilarious. Had me laughing out-loud!

Bob W.

Lindsay said...

So awesome. Love the last one. Thanks for the smiles!

Unknown said...

Boy, am I on the same page!

Unknown said...

Sign me up!

Brenda P. said...

You might want to re-think that last one, Brooks. I hear that can be really inspirational...
http://www.yogadawg.com/appendix21.htm

What a hoot!

YogaforCynics said...

I could probably teach a couple of those...