Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fantasy Picture with Seane Corn: Check!

Somewhere along the way to Kripalu last week I had the notion that I’d like to get a picture with Dr. Jay, Seane Corn, and myself. This is before I had met the fine Jay Winston. There weren’t many pictures of him around the Internet, so I didn’t know what he looked like. So in my mind’s eye there was a man sitting in the picture, but I couldn’t really imagine what it would look like. Well here it is! Mission accomplished. Thank you, Seane! Loved the program.

Read more about it at Elephant:
Empowered Fall Yoga Celebration at Kripalu with Jay Winston and Seane Corn.


Bob Weisenberg said...

Great picture. Wonderful people.

Bob W.

Carrie said...

totally agree two of my fav yogis

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I got my fantasy picture with Seane Corn by accident....a YJ photog took a picture of her giving me an adjustment. I did end up on the website though :)

Janice said...

How cool! Love this post and the previous one. Wish we could bottle that joy that Kripalu creates and pull it out during the rough times! Though I have to remind myself that it lives on in my heart. So glad you are filled/re-filled with it!

Y is for Yogini said...

very cool! both of you girls look so vibrant and naturally flushed! :)