Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yogic Muse Yog(blog)a Stars



I admire the way you shine out with the beauty of your humanity.



There are many blogs that are great for all kinds of reasons, and I enjoy all kinds of great blogs. I particularly admire and connect with blogs that I see as transmitting the beautiful humanity of the writers as they live a most yogic life. So I've created an award to salute the yogic humans I have enjoyed, learned, laughed and cried with over the last two years.

In honor of my second Bloggaversary here are the Yogic Muse 2010 Yog(blog)a Stars (not in any particular order):

Bob Weisenberg

Svasti

Blisschick

Linda-Sama

Yoga for Cynics

EcoYogini

Bindi Fry

Love you guys!!

8 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

awwwww....aren't you the sweetest thang!! this award means much more than from those X-ray technicians...or whoever!! whomever? whatever! ;)

YogaforCynics said...

Thanks, Brooks! And of course you already know I consider you a Floating Glowing Being of Pure Love...

Love the blogger collage (complete with my Oedipus-Rex-in-the-Mayan-ruins pose) up there, too!

Bob Weisenberg said...

Thank you, Brooks. The feeling is mutual.

I'm deeply honored to be included in the company of these others whom I admire so much.

Bob W.

Anonymous said...

Brooks! You ARE the sweetest! We all adore you. I hope you really, deep down know that.

And hey! How have I never come across Bindi!? Weird. :)

Eco Yogini said...

awww- so cool!!! I actually said out loud 'Oh!! There I am!!' lol.

Thank you very much Brooks- I also adore your blog space. :)

and Happy 2nd Blogoversary!!!!!

Svasti said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE your work there, Brooks! Haha, who knew I'd ever end up as a tiny human projection dancing above your head :D

Thank you so much for your kindness. And of course, you know I very much adore your blog and poetic/insightful meanderings.

Happy bloggiversary, long may your writings continue! xo

Unknown said...

i am honored to be part of your stars. i met you years ago at priya i think?

It's A Yoga Thang said...

I agree, it is wonderful making these connections that never would have been possible before the internet. This way, we can spread the love and share the joy so much more. we can also watch people overcome obstacles through the written word and in a way that is familiar to us (yogic of course). :)