Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome, Yoga Journal!


I have been in a euphoric state ever since I found out that my blog was mentioned in the August 2009 issue of Yoga Journal (links to the buzz: Svasti, YogaDork, Yoga for Cynics, YogaDawg, it's all yoga, baby, Elephantbeans, Yoga Deals, The Reluctant Ashtangi). And when I held the actual printed magazine in my hands and saw my blog –WOW! I pretty much had a non-stop ORGASM that lasted for MORE THAN AN HOUR. And I’m hardly kidding--I am so excited!

My blog has been my love child that I’ve been working on for almost one year. I cherish the time I spend writing my posts. It fulfills a need I have to tap into the depth of my consciousness and communicate to a wide audience. I love it!!

So thank you, Yoga Journal! Thank you, Lauren Ladoceour! What a wonderful gift it is to see my blog mentioned in print! Thank you readers! Thank you friends! Thank you family! Thank you students! Thank you teachers! I am thrilled to be alive!

6 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

Hey Brooks, I just figured I got in 'cause you gave me shout-outs on your blog...great to be your blog friend!

Eco Yogini said...

Congrats Brooks! I was looking in the Yoga Journal to find this fun fun references- but I have a funny feeling that I picked up the old one at the store.
Love love your blog :)
Blessings!

Victoria said...

Congratulations Brooks! I was excited to see that several of my favorite blogs were mentioned in that article.

roseanne said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve mention, and it's appropriate that they listed you at the "philosophical" end of the blog spectrum. Love your blog and sincere, open, risk-taking musings!

Alice Parker said...

Congratulations on this delightful achievement! Your happy, happy emotions translate well past the words you've typed and I can actually feel my monitor jumping up and down with excitement :D

elderyogini said...

BEAUTIFUL, just Beautiful ...Am so glad you are gaining a wider audience. Your blog is AWESOME INSPIRING GORGEOUS ....am I over the top yet, I don't thinks so cuz it's all true.....really i love it.