Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Root Wisdom Rocket Blasts Off!




Take a peek at my most recent blog project:

rootwisdomyoga.com

On January 3rd I put up a post to get things going, and announced it on Facebook and twitter, and had some visitors. Then yesterday, January 9th, I received hundreds of referrals from Facebook. And more beautiful and informative comments, to boot! So I'm not sure how that happened, but cool. Welcome, readers!

Now that I've blogged for a few years, I find it to be a great way to work out ideas. So I'm planning to do some more "root" focused posts at Root Wisdom Yoga, and hopefully offer some more workshops this year, as well as teach some more pelvic-focused private yoga lessons.

I just think that it is such a great topic and focus: I hope you like it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love your blog!So easy to read.