Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

21.5.800 Community Project




Bindu Wiles has started a community project challenge, and is asking people to join her in writing 800 words a day for 21 days as well as practicing yoga 5 times per week, starting tomorrow--June 8. The yoga part I have down as a part of my regular routine, but it's appealing to take on the writing challenge, and see what happens... I'm not planning to share all of the writing here, but I imagine that some portions of it will land here on the blog. Wish me luck!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

Maybe I should try that--kinda what I think of as the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink method of writing. Out of 800, at least a solid handful of words are bound to be good...

Anonymous said...

That's a great challenge. I wish you the best of luck.

Elize said...

much luck! :)